Nott Company’s experienced and knowledgeable sales and technical staff works with manufacturers of washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, garbage disposals, coffee makers, hand tools, trowels, ATM machines, adhesive dispensers, safety respirators and gas masks to design, prototype and manufacture gaskets, seals, insulators, cushions, masking products and production aids that meet their demanding requirements.
Nott Company’s Rubber Fabrication Division is registered as a comprehensive ISO 9001 company, with extensive experience working with consumer-product manufacturers. Let our experience work for you.
- Gasketing: Foam and sponge pads, weather shielding, high-temperature gaskets, touch pad gaskets
- Sealing: PTFE-coated fiberglass, custom o-rings, air/dust and particle filtration materials, sealing and bonding tapes, heat-sealing materials
- Insulating: Friction and wear pads, specialty films and fabrics, EMI/RFI shields, moisture barriers
- Cushioning: Clear visors, safety helmet liners and straps, packaging foam, wear pads, bumpers, vibration isolators
- Masking: protection from unwanted contaminants on the surface area of the finished product, such as a barrier to protect circuit boards during the plating process or as a template to differentiating areas on a finished product after wet or powder painting
- Production aids: a functional component to the manufacturing process, such as PTFE coating to protect a heat-sealing surface or rubber floor matting
Open and closed cell foam: silicone, polyurethane (ethers and esters), polyethylene, EPDM, acoustical, memory and PVC
Rubber: silicone, EPDM, FDA and 3A materials, neoprene, urethane, nitrile and SBR
Other: molded and extruded products, foam tapes, textiles, felt, films, thermoplastics, adhesives