INDUSTRIAL FLUID POWER
Customer Service Representative - II
ARDEN HILLS, mn
As a member of the Industrial Fluid Power Customer Service team, the Customer Service Representative II will provide technical expertise and product knowledge to our customers in support of their growth and product needs. The ideal candidate will bring fluid power knowledge and expertise along with a passion for fulfilling our customers’ needs.
- Provide technical product support and information to customers as needed.
- Provide timely and efficient assistance to customers in resolving problems including product returns; identify and recommend process improvements that will prevent further problems.
- Assist outside sales representatives & engineering with quotation process.
- Handle key accounts and relationship management thereof as required.
- Process all incoming orders in a timely manner from receipt of order through verifying product availability, pricing, terms, credit status, order entry and release.
- Monitor the status of open customer purchase orders; expedite and/or reschedule as necessary, communicating problem areas to customer.
- Manage EDI validation in the system for accuracy and changes as required.
Education: Business and/or technical degree preferred; two-year Fluid Power degree desirable
Experience: Minimum 5 years customer service experience in the Fluid Power industry required or equivalent education or degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read customer drawings
- Strong customer service skills
- Microsoft Office skills including, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Strong organizational skills
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm (full time)
*Note: Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
At Nott Company we place a high value on the wellbeing of our employees, from low deductible health plans to tuition reimbursement opportunities. Take a look at our Employee Benefits Summary to see how we support our teams both physically and financially.