ENGINEERED MATERIALS SOLUTIONS
BROOKLYN PARK, mn
As a member of the Estimating team in our Engineered Material Solutions Division, the Estimator creates custom part quotes for our original equipment manufacturer customers. In this role, you will develop price estimates for a range of parts and projects made exclusively for our customers. Estimates include a variety of items from material selection to manufacturing time. You will serve as an integral part of the sales process and success of the division.
- Provide quotations to customers for custom part requests.
- Provide technical expertise regarding quotations to Customer Service Representatives, Outside Sales, and Manufacturing personnel.
- Review quotations from co-workers as needed.
Education: High school diploma or GED required, 2 or 4-year technical degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience in a technical field or knowledge of flexible materials and converting processes.
- Intermediate computer skills required including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to read and interpret customer part drawings.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm (Overtime may be required to support business needs.)
*Note: Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
At Nott Company we place a high value on the wellbeing of our employees, from low deductible health plans to tuition reimbursement opportunities. Take a look at our Employee Benefits Summary to see how we support our teams both physically and financially.