Arden Hills, MN
This role will effectively coordinate the shipment of orders to external customers while proactively communicating with customer service, procurement, and operations teams.
- Manage customer service and sales requests with timely response. Track all requests and resolutions.
- Support printing and distribute work orders to production floor.
- Review product availability for distribution and assembly that supports Nott Company on time delivery objectives.
- Support warehouse and assembly personnel answering component availability and inventory accuracy as well as investigate alternatives to support timely shipments.
- Provide communications to customer service on status of potential or actual past due orders as well as provide answers to requests from customer service on order status.
- Actively communicate with procurement on supply needs needed to support timely shipments, including changes to ship schedules, expedites and product repair/replacement.
- Work in the warehouse to ensure expedites through the entire process. Update Scheduler on any issues.
- Drive process improvement.
- Participate in processes and programs aimed at continuous improvement and safety.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required
Experience: 2 years in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment with focus on order fulfillment. Work order management in an ERP system.
- Knowledge of production and material workflow. Ability to work in high paced environment while maintaining positive communication with internal customers. Microsoft Office applications. Verbal and written communication skills. Problem solving skills.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm (full time)
*Note: Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
At Nott Company we place a high value on the wellbeing of our employees, from low deductible health plans to tuition reimbursement opportunities. Take a look at our Employee Benefits Summary to see how we support our teams both physically and financially.