INDUSTRIAL FLUID POWER
Territory Sales Manager
Our Industrial Fluid Power division is looking for a Territory Manager to help increase sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within Northern Illinois.
In this role, we seek outstanding organizational, sales and hydraulic engineering skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we’d like to meet you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify, qualify, develop, and follow up on sales leads for Division products in assigned territory or assigned accounts.
- Close sales and process orders through Customer Service, using established Company and Division policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Lead and coordinate the presentation of Company strategies, programs, proposals, and quotations to generate sales.
- Continuously enhance knowledge of Division products, markets, and customer applications to maximize our ability to satisfy customer needs.
- Work with customer Manufacturing, Engineering, and Maintenance to develop hydraulic system solutions to enhance their manufacturing, machinery, or equipment efficiency.
- Work in conjunction with our engineering team to identify cost and benefit solutions for the customer with convincing technical arguments.
- Be the technical go to liaison for our customers and solutions provider.
Qualifications for success:
- Minimum 2-year degree in fluid power, engineering, or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Interest in hydraulic systems and eager to learn industrial products, hydraulics, and systems as applied in the market.
- Want to get experience selling to the OEM/MRO marketplace to all levels of management and engaging with client engineering staff.
- Like to engage customers and other engineers to identify hydraulic solutions.
Northern Illinois from the Mississippi River in Moline and east to Chicago. This territory has a high density of industrial companies that are operating with production systems in the agricultural and construction markets requiring hydraulic systems, industrial products, and support. Furthermore, it comprises industrial and agricultural equipment manufacturers that require our products, support, and equipment.
This is a great opportunity to apply hydraulic engineering knowledge to developing solutions with customer engineers as well as growing personal compensation.
Why Nott? | Compensation + Benefits
Our employee benefits are designed to support you and your family, promote health and wellbeing, and encourage a positive work-life integration to create happier and healthier people. On top of being 100% employee-owned, we offer a competitive benefits package including traditional benefits like medical and 401(k), while also providing programs such as tuition reimbursement and health club perks.
- Base Salary
- Commission for all sales in territory
- Starting compensation (Base + Commission only) ranges from $85-116k depending on territory
- Yearly Territory Growth Bonus
- Available through Principal
- Several investment funds to choose from
- Easy access to financial planning tools & retirement information
- Employee contributions vest immediately
EMPLOYEE STOCK OWNERSHIP PLAN (ESOP)
- Nott Company is 100% employee-owned
- Become a participant on your hire date
- Nott Company makes a contribution of Nott Co. stock to eligible participants each year
- Contributions are fully vested after 7 years
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Club Reimbursement
Take a look at our Employee Benefits Summary to see the full scope of how we support our teams both physically and financially.