Growth, stability, and 3-day weekends at an employee-owned company!
We are looking for Molding Machine Operators with plastics and CNC machine experience to join our Fargo Molding team. Don’t have experience? Want a career? We’ll train you!
- Operate roto molding machine to produce custom tanks.
- Regulate molding temperature, volume, pressure, and time.
- Detect jams, make calibrations and adjustments.
- Pour product, cut off excess material and remove cured result from mold.
- Inspect products for surface defects and flaws.
Education: High school diploma or GED required
- Basic math, including ability to read a ruler
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness & desire to learn
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Work Hours: 1st and 2nd shifts available, Monday-Thursday
Working Conditions: PPE required – steel toe boots, protective gloves, safety glasses
Pay includes gross hourly wage plus profit payout estimate.
*Note: Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
At Nott Company we place a high value on the wellbeing of our employees, from low deductible health plans to tuition reimbursement opportunities. Take a look at our Employee Benefits Summary to see how we support our teams both physically and financially.