As a member of the Supply Chain Division, you will support the production and shipment of orders to customers by taking ownership of the warehouse inventory accuracy and primary responsibility for the picking and staging of components for either distribution or to be kitted and assembled.
- Accurately and timely pick, stage, and deliver components to work cell for kitting and assembly and/or distribution. Return excess components to storage.
- Efficiently operate a vertical lift storage system.
- Accurately record material transactions in Nott Company’s ERP system.
- Provide timely responses and resolution of component availability to assembly operations staff.
- Conduct cycle count activities per schedule.
- Review tactical production schedules, seek direction when needed to on how to support the goals for the day-to-day operations.
- Review pick lists for accuracy and propose updates to supervisor as needed.
- Understand, support and promote lean material handling concepts.
- Provide backup to receiving and shipping functions as needed.
Education: High school diploma or GED required
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment performing general warehouse duties including operating a forklift.
- Experience operating a vertical lift storage system highly desirable.
- Computer skills required including experience maintaining and entering material transactions into an ERP system.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
*Note: Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
At Nott Company we place a high value on the wellbeing of our employees, from low deductible health plans to tuition reimbursement opportunities. Take a look at our Employee Benefits Summary to see how we support our teams both physically and financially.