Nott ParkerStore Representative
Arden Hills, MN
We are looking for an excellent customer service representative for our ParkerStore in Arden Hills, MN. This person will be able to perform all ParkerStore custome service and warehouse operations, as well as assist in hose assembly.
- Opening/operating/closing the store
- Provide excellent customer service to retail customers including part identification, cross-referencing, order entry, assisting will-call customers with paperwork, part pulling and packaging if necessary.
- Provides application assistance and product advice to customers.
- Enter orders, invoice and handle customer payments in system by purchase order, credit card or cash.
- Initiates assembly and production by releasing order in system.
- Fabricates hose assemblies to fulfill customer requirements
- Clean, tag and mark hose assemblies according to customer requirements.
- Clean, maintain and stock the store ensuring it is presentable to customers and both Parker products and Nott products are displayed and available.
- Maintains showroom appearance, supports new display integration and related marketing programs.
- Assist Customer Service Department to enter/manage customer orders as assigned.
- Participate in processes and programs aimed at continuous improvement and safety.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Education: High school diploma or GED required; 2-year technical or fluid power degree highly preferred.
Experience: If no degree, minimum 5 years experience in a combination of B2C and B2B customer service for fluid power products including order entry, technical definition of assemblies, custom production, warehousing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret customer drawings
- Detail oriented and organized
- Computer skills
- Ability to lift 50#
Job Type: Full time
*Note: Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
At Nott Company we place a high value on the wellbeing of our employees, from low deductible health plans to tuition reimbursement opportunities. Take a look at our Employee Benefits Summary to see how we support our teams both physically and financially.