INDUSTRIAL Fluid Power
Territory Sales Manager
Our Industrial Fluid Power division is looking for a Territory Manager to help increase sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within our Iowa territories. In this role, we seek outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we’d like to meet you.
- Identify, qualify, develop, and follow up sales leads for Division products in assigned territory or assigned accounts.
- Close sales and process orders through Customer Service, using established Company and Division policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Lead and coordinate the presentation of Company strategies, programs, proposals, and quotations to generate sales, following Company policies and supplier guidelines for pricing decisions included in proposals, making effective use of Company resources including people and time.
- Continuously enhance knowledge of Division products, markets, and customer applications to maximize our ability to satisfy customer needs.
- Provide customer feedback to Division Manager regarding our level and quality of service.
- Monitor customer disputes, returns and other problems, assisting with resolution in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain customer records, activity reports, pricing schedules and other business records as directed.
Education: Minimum 2-year degree in fluid power, engineering, or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum 3 years outside field sales experience in industrial products, hydraulics, and systems. Experience selling to the OEM/MRO marketplace and all levels of management.
Some overnight travel may be required based on territory.
*Note: Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
At Nott Company we place a high value on the wellbeing of our employees, from low deductible health plans to tuition reimbursement opportunities. Take a look at our Employee Benefits Summary to see how we support our teams both physically and financially.