Dodge Center, MN
This role will efficiently ship and receive products, help with general warehousing and/or assembly, and enter orders for assigned customers.
- Accurately receive and stock incoming products.
- Accurately pack and ship customer orders, including truck scheduling and making local deliveries.
- Enter orders and provide basic order status information to assigned customer.
- Perform the cycle counting process.
- Perform kit assembly as directed.
- Participate in processes and programs aimed at continuous improvement and safety.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Education:High school education or equivalent; post high school mechanical/technical training preferred.
Experience: 1-2 years general warehousing experience
Mechanical inclination, ability to lift 50lbs, detail oriented, organized, basic PC skills, valid driver’s license.
Working Conditions: Warehouse environment
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm (full time) (Overtime may be required to support business needs)
*Note: Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
At Nott Company we place a high value on the wellbeing of our employees, from low deductible health plans to tuition reimbursement opportunities. Take a look at our Employee Benefits Summary to see how we support our teams both physically and financially.