stay up to date
Nott Latest News
Keeping track of company insights, partnership updates, and messages from our leaders all in one place.
Quick Ship Power Unit Program
January 19, 2015
Nott Company Hydraulic Power Units are perfect for your industrial applications. Along with the economical vertical space saving design, we offer a wide variety of horse power options, fixed displacement gear and variable displacement piston pump configurations to fit your specifications. The most commonly selected features are now standard on our power units. The new “Quick Ship” program provides a wide selection of options with quick delivery. Our technical service specialist are ready to help configure power units to your specific needs.
- 208-240/480V 3P 1800 RPM TEFC motor
- Precision pump/motor adapter
- Pressure relief valve
- Remote pressure compensator (variable disp. pumps)
- Single station D03 manifold
- Nott Company NT1237 return filter (10 micron)
- Suction strainer
- Glycerin filled pressure gauge
- Visual reservoir level sight gauge
- Reservoir drain plug and spare return port
- Drain case heat exchanger
- Multi-station D03 manifold
- Motor starter
- Reservoir level/temp switch
- Reservoir level/temp sensor
- Pressure switch
- Reservoir heater
- Low pressure standby
- Dual pressure remote compensator
- Variety of valves and sandwich valves
- Horsepower limiting (Consult factory)
- Containment tray w/ stand
Hydraulic Power Units
Nott Company hydraulic power units include many standard features and optional accessories to meet your specific power unit needs. All units are designed, built and tested to meet the highest standards for rugged reliability and longevity in the most demanding environments and conditions.
More News from Nott:
Thank you to the NFPA for having Nott Company’s Engineering Manager DJ O’Konek as a mentor in this year’s 2023 Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge!
Better Service. Better Solutions. Better Results.
Let’s grow together.