INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a mechanically inclined Customer Service Representative to join our Bettendorf, IA team. In this position you will play a vital role in the growth of our employee-owned company by providing B2B support to the sales team and customers.
- Manage relationships daily for assigned key accounts at a high-level including profitability/margin management and product/order support.
- Provide technical product support and information to customers on complex, non-stock, and special project requests.
- Provide timely and efficient assistance to customers in resolving escalated problems including product shortages, product returns, pricing issues; Identify and recommend process improvements that will prevent further problems.
- Upload and maintain monthly customer forecasts in company system.
- Manage KPI’s and customer scorecards.
- Provide direction and training to CSR I and II.
- Assist outside sales representatives & engineering with quotation process.
- Monitor past due order backlogs; expedite and/or reschedule as necessary, proactively communicate problem areas to customer.
- Manage EDI validation in the system for accuracy and make changes as required.
- Run daily sales reports and investigate identified issues.
- Collaborate with all departments to achieve on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in processes and programs aimed at continuous improvement and safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s or technical degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum 5 years customer service or technical support experience.
- Excellent communication (written & oral)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Strong mechanical orientation
- Good computer skills
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm (full time, in person – overtime may be required to support business needs)
*Note: Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
At Nott Company we place a high value on the wellbeing of our employees, from low deductible health plans to tuition reimbursement opportunities. Take a look at our Employee Benefits Summary to see how we support our teams both physically and financially.