stay up to date
Nott Latest News
Keeping track of company insights, partnership updates, and messages from our leaders all in one place.
Product Launch Bulletin
New AC10 Drive from Parker SSD Drives Division offers simple, reliable performance in an economical and compact design.
Parker SSD Drives is pleased to announce availability of the new AC10 series. The AC10 offers straightforward sensorless vector motor control for applications requiring speed or torque control within the power range of 0.25 to 30 HP. One of the smallest micro drives available, typical applications for AC10 include conveyors, centrifuges, fans, mixers, packaging machines, spindles, and textile machines to name but a few.
Offering extremely compact dimensions and features normally only associated with higher specification drives, AC10 provides an optimized solution for machine builders seeking a cost-effective drive without any compromise in performance. Among the many functional benefits for AC10 Micro Drive users include auto-tuning sensorless vector mode, which takes the device beyond simple V/Hz motor control. This advanced feature allows users requiring greater dynamic speed or torque control for their application to benefit from the drives enhanced 0.5% speed and 5% torque accuracy. The AC10 can run either AC induction or permanent magnet AC motors.
- Cost-effective control of AC Induction or PMAC motors allows drive technology to be used in more applications where cost was previously a barrier
- Simple to install and use allowing non-drive experts to incorporate AC10 into their machines
- Compact design reduces the cabinet space required for mounting the drive
- Operation to 650 Hz for high speed applications
- Conformal coating meeting the requirements of a class 3C3 environment ensure reliable operation in harsh environments
- Optional Integrated EMC filter allows AC10 to be used in C3 industrial environments without interfering with other electronic equipment
- 150% overload capacity for 60 seconds provides high starting torque and robust performance
To learn more about these new innovative Parker Hannifin products, and for all your fluid power needs, please contact your Nott sales representative, or the Nott Company customer service team at (800) 778-5739, or complete and submit our contact form.
More News from Nott:
Thank you to the NFPA for having Nott Company’s Engineering Manager DJ O’Konek as a mentor in this year’s 2023 Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge!
Better Service. Better Solutions. Better Results.
Let’s grow together.